How to write a professional resume summary?
Professional summary is like a trailer of your career movie. It is a quick and effective way to introduce yourself to people. Professional summary can be used as an elevator pitch, in the beginning of a job interview or in your Mazhr Card.
Consider the following 5 points to create a clear and powerful summary:
- What is your expertise and how are you positively different from others?
- What are the strengths that you bring to the position? Verify with numbers, examples and measures when possible.
- What motivates you? What are your professional interests?
- In what kind of team and organisation you perform well?
- What kind of career related goals and expectations do you have?
Need help? Take the free Mazhr self-assessment and get concrete tips on your distinct strengths!