Are you the right person for the job?
We have just launched our new service and received positive feedback. Your key task is to advance the quality of Mazhr and ensure simple, elegant and quality software development.
We are a service and software company, so naturally our software developers play a vital role in our organization. Your experience, work ethic and ability to work both independently and within a team will ensure your success. Your input will contribute significantly to the continued growth of our business.
· Orchestrate the development of well architected, highly usable, simple and effective new features and programs.
· Ensure the maintainability and quality of Mazhr software
· Assess database and code maintenance needs and coordinate their execution.
· Manage software roadmap.
· Assess new features and program ideas by giving input on their value, attainability and effort.
Qualifications & Skills
· At least 5 years of industry experience in a software related field.
· Hands-On Experience with one or more – MariaDB, PHP, VueJs, JS and HTML.
· Problem Solver – Ability to think strategically and develop creative solutions to challenges.
· Communicator – good written and verbal communication skills.
· Professional – Team player with strong work ethic and outstanding organizational skills.
· Leadership – 3+ years leading a development team.
Are we describing your dream job? Apply now.
We will provide competitive salary and benefits. You may have an opportunity to join our stock option plan.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Teemu +358 40 482 1965
Deadline to apply 22.6.2020.
Mazhr Oy is a Finnish start-up aiming to become the primary global hub for life-long career planning and job searching. Mazhr was created for the changing work life. Our digital service helps individuals make critical career decisions by utilizing proprietary algorithms that combine validated online test results with career and job data. We match the right potential with the right job – and create happier work lives.
Join our small dynamic team in Kallio, Helsinki. You would be part of an autonomous and visionary team that is passionate about getting Mazhr to global markets. To speed up the growth, we are looking for you.